Skip to Content

Workers’ Compensation Board

Search menu

Contact Us

NYS Workers’ Compensation Board

  • Statewide Administrative Office:
    • 328 State Street, Schenectady, NY 12305-2318
  • Customer Service Toll-Free Number:
    • (877) 632-4996
  • Monday through Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM

Language Assistance

Please call us at (877) 632-4996 for free language assistance services.

Llámenos al (877) 632-4996 si necesita ayuda gratis en su idioma.

請給我們打電話,號碼:(877) 632-4996, 要求免費的語言協助服務。

Pod numerem telefonu (877) 632-4996 otrzymają Państwo bezpłatną pomoc językową.

Tanpri rele nou nan (877) 632-4996 pou jwenn sèvis èd gratis nan lang.

Chiamare il (877) 632-4996 per assistenza linguistica gratuita.

전화 (877) 632-4996 로 무료 언어 지원 서비스를 요청하십시오.

Чтобы получить бесплатные переводческие услуги, позвоните, пожалуйста, по следующему номеру: (877) 632-4996

অনুগ্রহ করে বিনামূল্যে ভাষা সহায়তা পরিষেবার জন্য আমাদের ফোন নম্বরে (877) 632-4996 ফোন করুন।

ביטע אָנקלינגען (877) 632-4996 פֿאַר פֿרײַ שפּראַך הילף באַדינען.

يُرجى الاتصال هاتفيًا بنا على الرقم ‎632-4996 (877) لتقديم خدمات المساعدة اللغوية المجانية.

Veuillez nous appeler au (877) 632-4996 pour obtenir les services gratuits d’assistance linguistique.

ي پر کال کریں۔ ‎632-4996 (877) زبان سے متعلق معاونت کی مفت خدمات کے لیے براہ مہربانی ہمیں

Sending Information to the Board


Centralized mailing address for all workers’ compensation claims and claim-related documents:

NYS Workers’ Compensation Board
Centralized Mailing Address
PO Box 5205
Binghamton, NY 13902-5205


Email addresses are listed for specific bureaus/offices.

Email claims-related documents to:

Bureau/Office Contact Information

Bureau Information Email Phone Fax
Workers’ Compensation Claims General inquiries or requests for information about specific workers’ compensation on-the-job injury/illness claims. Contact Claims Operations (877) 632-4996
Attachments and requests for the Board to take a specific action on a case should be submitted on the appropriate form. [Use this for submitting forms/attachments only]
District Offices and Customer Service Centers
Advocate for Business Questions from employers regarding coverage requirements, penalties or other issues related to workers' compensation, disability benefits and Paid Family Leave; requests for public education on the system. (518) 486-3331
Advocate for Injured Workers Questions from injured workers regarding complex claims, fatality claims and public education on the system. (877) 632-4996
Alternative Dispute Resolution (518) 486-9564 Fax: (518) 402-0113
Bureau of Compliance Questions related to workers’ compensation, disability benefits or Paid Family Leave insurance coverage. (866) 298-7830
CMS-1500 Questions related to the CMS-1500 form.
Disability Benefits Questions related to disability benefits for off-the-job illness or injury claims. Contact Claims Operations (877) 632-4996
Disputed Medical Bill Unit Information related to unpaid medical bills and the HP-1 (medical billing dispute) process. (800) 781-2362
eClaims Questions related to eClaims.
Finance (518) 474-9380
FOIL Requests Information on Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests.
Fraud Referral Hotline (800) 367-4448
Human Resources (518) 474-2685
Language Access Coordinator Language Access Plan (914) 916-2012
Medical Director’s Office Information related to finding an authorized health care provider, becoming an authorized provider, HP-1 arbitration process, medical fee schedules, medical treatment guidelines, independent medical examination issues, and other health care-related matters. (800) 781-2362
Office of General Counsel (518) 486-9564
Office of Security (518) 402-0172
Office of the Executive Director (518) 408-0469
Office of the Secretary Information on subpoenas and other legal papers served on the Board. (518) 402-6070
OnBoard Questions related to the Board's business information system.
Online Services Technical Support Questions related to technical assistance with online services. (844) 337-6305
Paid Family Leave Information, assistance and to request forms for New York State Paid Family Leave. (844) 337-6303
PPPL Requests Information on Personal Privacy Protection Law (PPPL) requests.
Public Information Office Media inquiries, questions about the Board, and requests for public outreach/education. (518) 408-0469
Rehabilitation Bureau (877) 632-4996
Subject Matter List Information on Subject Matter List.